John and Elizabeth at Central Texas Equines are very blessed to have alot of country to ride here at home in San Saba. But, we have ridden all over the US with some wonderful people. Hope you enjoy the photos and maybe we can meet you on the trail someday!
Armadillo Ranch is a private 2400 acre working cattle and hunting ranch in Cherokee, Texas. It is now open to trail rides and events. There are over 15 miles of open easy trails as well as plenty of “The road less traveled trails”! This is a work in progress and the ranch owner is open to more improvements and trails. Lots of wildlife and fun! Come ride a day, weekend or week. Call for more information 512-755-6217
Armadillo Ranch Rates
Guest House Information
· There is a minimum of 2 nights stay.
· One night (non refundable) Deposit required for reservation
· $125 a night for up to 3 people (Two night minimum)
· $15 per night for each additional person.
Currently Only Offering Dry Camping
· RV parking available
· Hook-ups and dump station in progress
· Limited availability but lots of trees to high line.
· $25 a day for 2 people in the same family,
for unlimited ranch riding
· $5 a day for additional riders in the same family
· Group rates available. Please call for pricing
· Liability form must be signed.
· Negative Coggins required.
· Guests must call ahead to make reservations for day use.
· Wranglers can be provided to guide at an additional cost.
· Maps will be provided for riders use.
Hog Hunts Available Fishing available in Cherokee Creek
· Catfish · Bass · Crappie · Carp
· Guest must provide own equipment and bait.
· $300 a person, 4 person minimum.
· Reservations need to be made 3 weeks in advance.
· Deposit of $300(non-refundable) required.
· Liability forms must be signed.
· Hog hunting horses/mules available at additional cost.